View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #14
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Humiliation? I can talk myself into taking some of that. I used to be good at it, remembering my first couple of years taking my husband's infidelities. It wasn't as if he tried hiding them.

I never liked blowjobs nor the taste of semen. If incredibly motivated, I may attempt one, but not as a rule as most men seem to expect.

I guess I'm motivated now and I try but it makes me sick.

I whimper and tell him no, but he just talks about how my husband will like it if I come back a cocksucker. When when he rammed his cock into my throat the first time I can't tell how much it hurt.

It made me gag and I try, oh lord, I try so hard to move back and his answer was to grab my head and fuck his cock into my mouth and throat.

I started to panic for lack of air and he kept at it, seeming to delight in my movement.

He started to cum and finally pulled out of my mouth and I felt the splash of his spend on my mouth and face.

I hitch in a tortured breath and realize he has a goddam camera.

I ask him why he was doing this, my voice sounded as ragged and raped as my throat felt. His answer left me cold.

"How many others? Huh? How many others have you done this to you sick fuck?" I know I shouldn't antagonize him. But I swear, it came out before I could stop it.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote