View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 04:40 PM   #9
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I left you in the basement to think about your situation. I wiped off the video tape then put on rubber gloves and rapped the tape in plain brown paper. Went out and got in my car drove to the FedEx box in town and dropped off the tape. Her husband would get it the next day.

That left me all night to have fun with my little rich bitch. On the way back I picked up some burgers and fries. When I get home it was quite. I got some cold beers from the frig to go with the food and went down stairs. When you saw me I could see the anger in your eyes. You asked me if I saw your husband and I said no do you think I’m stupid I just sent him the tape I’ll call him tomorrow and he had better have gotten the money. He can’t rise that much money overnight you tell me. And I say I don’t think so either

Because I have you to play with until he does. Tell me when was the last time you had sex with your husband and I do hope you like oral sex it’s one of my favorites I say laughing as you cringe.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote