View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 07:25 AM   #7
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I get up and walk over to a table pick up my new video camera and tell you were going to make a video for your husband. How much do you think he’ll pay to get you back I ask?

Well I think you’re worth at least twice that much. But to make sure he knows I’m not playing around I think you look to calm. Walking up to you I reach out ripping your blouse open. You gasp as this was quite unexpected then I slap you a couple times till you face is red.

That’s better now tell him he’s to put five hundred thousand dollars in a brief case and I’ll call him tomorrow to tell him were the drop will be . Through your tears you repeat what I have told you. And tell him no police or he’ll get you back looking like someone was playing tic-tack toe on your face with a knife. In a shaky voice you beg him to do whatever I say.

Now get up were going to the basement. You stand on shaky legs as I lead you down stairs. Once down there you look around there are shackles on the walls and a chair in the middle of the room that’s bolted to the floor you start to back away but I grab you arm and lead you to the chair. I tie your hands to the back legs of the chair then you feet to the front ones. I tell you I’m going to go out now and drop off the tape. I tell you I haven’t gagged you because there is no one around to hear you screaming. And when I get back I’m going to get to know you a little better if you know what I mean. I’m laughing as I leave you there to think of what might happen to you.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote