View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 09:30 AM   #5
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I watch you sitting on the sofa. I sit down next to you and ask are you scared lady as I put my hand on your leg. You jump as I touch you and say yes “please don’t hurt me” I have money in my purse take it. You can drive me some place and just let me go I haven’t seen you or were we are so just take the money and let me go PLEASE?

Well let me see I say picking up your purse I rummage through it till I find your wallet. Opening it I see I have picked the right victim I count out six hundred in cash and at least fifteen credit cards. I put the money and cards in my pocket. Then take out your driver’s license.

Well let’s see here your name is Sara your 39 years old weight 125lb blond hair and blue eyes is this your address Sara I ask. Well you live in a pretty nice part of town now don’t you? You shake your head yes but don’t say anything.

Well Sara you’re going to be here for a while so just do as your told and you won’t get hurt you may even be able to go back to you old life understand you shake your head yes. Now I ‘m going to take this hood off so sit still. Your hair is a little messed up and there are dark lines running down your chicks from you crying your holding your eyes shut it must be the bright lights. I tell you to open your eyes you do so slowly adjusting to the light. You see bright lights like they use in photo studios.

What do you want from me you ask? For now just a little information what does your husband do.
You tell me he’s a CEO for a big advertising company. And does he live at this address to I ask? Yes you answer.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote