View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I drove my victim to my secluded house in the country just like all the rest of my victims. I could hear her crying in the back of the van on the way up here but once I stopped and shut the engine off she stopped.

I went to the back of the van climbed in and untied her legs she whimpered as her feet hit the floor. I pulled her by her legs till she was sitting on the back bumper. I gathered up all her bags then took her arm telling her to stand up.

I led her across the concrete drive way listening to the click of her high heels it’s a sound you don’t hear much anymore with women wearing slacks and gym shoes. When we got to the steps I told her we’re going up three steps she lifted her foot and felt for the first one once up the steps we walked across the porch to the door I opened it and led her in.

Once inside I led her to the sofa telling her to turn around when she did I pushed her down she gasped as she fell then just sat there.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote