View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 09:48 AM   #86
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"That bitch deserves everything she is getting. She needs to be fucked in the pussy so hard she can't stand for weeks." I read one of the comments, a mean spirited quote that I assume must be written by a girl I stole a guy from. (not sure what you mean by "including the sender". Do you want me to come up with a name?) Another comment is, "Forget about raping her, just sell her to the highest bidder as a sex slave. Think of how much money you will make." One more comment goes, "You should, like, tie her up and put her on a bus, then drive it all over the country. Then everyone will have a chance to fuck her."

"T-thank you..." I say to the laptop, "Whatever they do to me next is dedicated to you all." It sounds forced, unconvincing and a little silly but that is what I am told to say.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote