View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 11:25 AM   #81
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The blindfold is taken off and while you still have a cock in your mouth I show you your profile on the site. "You see we have a site specifically for the punishment of cock teases like you. Your profile alone has over a thousand hits. Apperently some people either know you personally or recognize you. One says: That slut has been manipulating my boyfriend and his friends for days, give her one in the ass for me. Another: She's a whore simple as that, so treat her like one, I would love to see her fucked air tight by the people she teases and then given to creepy whinos afterwards." I scroll down showing how many comments are made, you can't read the specifics but you can see a lot of people want you humiliated and used and then put online. "Still think anyone wants to help you whore?" The cock in your mouth pumps faster his cum spilling in your mouth another one jerks off next to you and shoots his load on your face and arm and some hits the floor.
"Clean it up bitch" you are ordered with a spank to the ass.
"'Yeah lick that cum off the floor."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote