View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 10:51 AM   #26
Taking it

You stare so hard at me-even though i want to i can't avert my eyes-it's like you're holding my gaze in a steely determination.

You backhand me hard across my face-tears spring to my eyes immediately at the blow-you follow that with a hard crushing punch to my stomach 'Wanna still play rough you stupid bitch?' you spit viciously.

The punch winds me-badly-i'm gasping for breath and crying hard-it's agony-it feels like my stomach has shifted back from the hard vicious punch you delivered-i swing helplessly-my body spinning and turning such was the ferocity of the blow.

'Are you ready to accept i'm your daddy?-well are you whore?'-you bark at me whilst pulling out a knife and holding it to my cheek.

I can't speak-i'm so frightened-i'm in a nightmare and can't wake up.

I hear you on your phone-calling a friend-i hear you mention his name-Dave.

'I got a new toy you wanna shot at her?' you chuckle-not taking your eyes off me-eager to see the fear mounting in my eyes.-'Yeah sure-whoever you want-bring the van-i'm on the canal path by Duke's Road'.

I find my voice-the thought of you and this Dave taking turns at me is too much-maybe not even taking turns but raping me in unison-maybe they'll be others-i cry at the thoughts that flood my mind.

'Please John' i beg 'I'm sorry-i'll do what you want i promise-i'm sorry-just please no one else-Please John,please' i beg between sobs.

You stare at me before grabbing my pussy hard in your huge hand-forcing more pain into me.

'Shut the fuck up whore' you sneer-before walking a few feet away and calmly sitting down to light a cigarette.