View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #39
Morgaine

Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Hopefully he's working on that. But - from a husbands point of view - it is sometimes hard to find the right guys. We've done a couple of 3-somes and even finding one right guy can be daunting at times. Maybe it's different over there, but here in the midwest of the US it's damn hard some times just to find one guy. Finding several could be much harder as there are so many things to overcome when dealing with a bunch of guys. Listed in no particular order:

Some guys really aren't into the group settings.

Some guys are really worried about the size of their dicks and it really messes with their heads - literally.

Some guys refuse to wear condums, if that is a requirement for you.

Some guys end up wanting some kind of "relationship" out of the deal. Good God, we're talking rape fantasys here, not looking for a wife.

Some guys don't have a clue when it comes to life.

Then there are the guys that can't be bothered with basic hygiene.

Toss in a rape roleplay or even light bondage and the list of guys gets even shorter. If you're looking for a "swing" type of relationship that helps a bit, but still, when it comes down to it, many, many guys are all talk and no "go" if you get my meaning.

In any case I hope he has good luck in finding the right guys for you to "try out." It really comes down to what you are really looking for I guess.
Of course it's hard to find one right guy, let alone a bunch of them. We've had luck with pairs. We have a woman friend that once tried to bring two of her lovers for a fivesome but in the end, eventhough they both agreed they backed out and we were left with only her My husband didn't mind though
Morgaine is offline   Reply With Quote