View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 12:22 PM   #28609
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your Tease and Denial HD

I've been such a good boy that Cory's going to let me watch her shower. She's wearing a tight white shirt and no panties as she lets the water slide over her tight muscular body. Moaning Cory touches herself and all I can do is watch.

She rubs lotion all over her body and washes herself clean. She puts my dick inside her and I feel like I'm going to explode instantly. “It's been so fun teasing you and denying you” Cory moans as she fucks and grinds on top of me. Moaning she begs me to cum and I shoot my huge load deep inside of her. It was worth every second of teasing for that amazing orgasm.
Cory Chase - Your tease and denial.mp4

Some More Me Time HD

Cory is standing at the edge of her bed, wearing a black, red and white dress. She slowly unzips her dress and takes it off. She pulls her black high heels off of her feet and she takes her black lingerie off. She has a stack of dark red lingerie in a pile on the bed next to her. She pulls the maroon stockings up over her feet and on to her legs. Then she puts on a matching garter belt next, followed by a bra and panties. She sticks her hands under her bra and she starts to massage her own breasts. She pinches her nipples and then she pulls her panties off. She starts to rub her clit while she continues to play with her nipples. She pulls out a big, green, vibrating dildo and she starts to rub it against her clit before she shoves the whole thing inside of her pussy. She is sitting on the bed with her legs spread, facing you, as she fucks her pussy with her vibrator! She makes herself cum really hard! Then she flips over in to the doggy style position and she keeps fucking her pussy with the vibrator. She makes herself cum for a second time, and now she is finally satisfied! "Now that's what I call some really good me time!" she exclaims.
Cory Chase - Some more me time.mp4