View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:10 AM   #13
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex View Post
My ideal TV rape would be Claire Bennett from Heroes.
There have been numerous times for an opportunity one being in the later series where Sylar overpowers her and pins her to her sofa to take her power. and another where she and her two moms are at the mercy of the puppet master, who can control her body with the power of his mind. Such a handy ability to have for a rape.
The best part about that is that she's got a super healing ability. That means every time she gets raped she's a virgin. If I had the opportunity to rape that bitch with that power, I'd make sure every thrust into her was just long enough so that she'd heal, just so I could pop her cherry again.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote