View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 07:15 AM   #117
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Natalie Portman
I've had plenty of times when I'd wank off to the thought of her getting raped in V for Vendetta by those fingermen that she's become one of my staple fantasies.

2. Keira Knightly
Yeah, she kinda looks like Natalie Portman, but that's not a bad thing.

3. Kristin Stewart, but only if she's accompanied with Anna Kendrick
This one is on the list just because of the only scene I was somewhat entertained by in Twilight. The part where Kristin Stewart was about to get gangraped. Although in my version its her and Anna Kendrick being gangraped.

4. Yvonne Strahovski
There were plenty of times in the show "Chuck" that she was tied up or bound in some way or another. I had plenty of excellent dreams from her.

5. Mila Kunis
I don't think I need to say anything else here . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natalie-portman-8.jpg (16.4 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg kieraknightly.jpg (8.8 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg 600full-kristen-stewart.jpg (11.1 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg anna-kendrick.jpg (12.3 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg yvonne_strahovski_belly_dancing4_lg.jpg (7.6 KB, 252 views)
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote