Thread: The cabin
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 12:18 AM   #33
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

As Katie impaled her ass down deeper onto Bob's cock , he felt like a rubber band was gripping the head. Bob kept Katie's handcuffs tight on his hands not letting her pull up and off his dick. Katie's frantic movements help drive Bob's dick into her rectum, once she was fully seated onto him Bob said "You got yourself a nice tight ass, I can't wait to drop a load in there and fill it up".....

Katie was standing by the bed still in her cheerleading outfitt. With her hands cuffed behind her back she wonders if Bob is going to try to remove her cheerleading outfit. Katie stand there in dread as Bob had removed her green poka dot bikini panties and is ready to take her Virgin ass.

Standing there shaking , Katie feels Bob reach back and grab her cuffed hands. Then he spins her around so she is facing him. With Bob looking into her tear soaked eyes Bob said "I'll let you keep your cheerleader outfit on but you still need to be nice to me if you don't want Emily hurt".

Katie knows that she must obey and nodds her head in acceptance. As she stands there waiting for the next humiliation Katie hears Bob say " I'm going to be a nice guy and give you two choices, choice one I'll rub some spit on my dick the I'll sit in the chair and you can control the pace I enter your ass.... Or choice two I'll rub some lube on my dick bend you over the bed a ram your little ass as hard as I can't..".

Katie's face changes as she was given the options brought a smile to Bob's face. Bob was still looking her in the eyes says " which option do you want shake your head yes or no.".. Katie let out a muffled shriek into her taped mouth as Bob said both options. She knows he serious and will hurt Emily is she doesn't comply. As the seconds felt like hours Katie heard Bob say.."Option one ?" Katie shook her head yes.... " Option two ?" Katie shookher head no

Katie was sobbing into her tear stained face as she was forced to choose her violation, the only bright side she thought is atleast Bob doesn't want my mouth and won't see my metallic braces again. Bob takes a step away and says "I'm going to go sit in the chair, you will come with me turn around facing away from me and plant your ass on my dick". Bob sits onto the arm chair dragging Katie by her cuffed hands. Katie sees Bob takes a seat in the chair he spits into his hand rubbing it along the head of his cock. Looking at Bob lubing his cock and knowing what he was planning made Katie want to bolt, but she knows Emily would pay the price, She just stands there shaking and winpers through her gag "ppplllleeeaaasssee bbeeeee gggeeenntttllleeeee.,,,,,a few sobs later she continues Iiiii'vvveee nnneevveerrr hhaaddd aannnyyttthhhiinnggg iiinnn mmmyyy aaaassss"

Katie is turned around facing away from Bob, her pleas having no effect on Bob. Katie feels Bob lets go of her hand cuffs and then wrap his arms around her waist pulling her to a sitting position on his lap. Katie is now sitting firmly on Bob's lap with her hands cuffed behind her back, with her mouth still sealed with silver duct tape.

Katie's stomach almost heaves as Bob grabs her breast through her bra feeling both her firm teenage breasts at one time. She knows guys like the way her C cup breasts look concealed under her cheerleading top.

With his slimey hands still on her breast, Bob positions himself to whisper into Katie's ear and softly says "you going to lift your body off me for a second, then I'm going to lift up the back of your cheerleading skirt". Katie just nods in sobbing acceptance as his demands register in her mind. Katie can feel that Bobb is getting harder in anticipation of her ass. Katie lifts her ass cheeks off Bob, she makes enough room between the two for Bob reach down and lift Katie's short skirt. Dressing what is to come next Katie is almost surprised as tucks it into her cuffed hands telling her " Hold onto this skirt and start to drop yourself back down I'll guide your ass to my dick".

Katie knew Bob was more then ready for her to sit on his dick, Katie wonders how much this will hurt putting his dick into her ass ring, will she try to pull away after Bob's dick makes contact with her rosebud. Grunting again with little recourse Katie slowly lower her ass while her legs shook with embarrassment and humiliation. . Ever so slowly she drops her ass back and onto Bob's lap, once Katies ass was close to Bob's dick , Katie feels Bob's arm reach around behind her with one hand as she felt his rock hard dick being held in Bob's fist. With his other hand Katie feels Bob grab the chain of her handcuffs. Knowing at that point she was trapped with her rosebud centered over Bob's dick and Bob's holding her cuffed hands tight not allowing her to pull up and away she moans "oooohhh goddd" .

Katie hears Bob's nightmare words " I have my dick lined up now it's your turn to drop yourself onto it, if you comply we can go at your pace if I do it , it's going to be rammed into your tight ass".

Katie's had let her legs slightly bend and ever so slightly she lets her rossebud just made contact with Bob's dick. Fearing the pain that will come as just the smallest part of the tip made contact and that felt like a baseball bat waiting to enter her ass, she instinctively tried to raise up but Bob held the chain of her cuffs tight and in place. Squirming to get off the hard cock ready to plow into her ass Katie was sure Bob could not be reasoned with but tried anyway and she pleaded with her taped mouth "ppplllleeeaaasssee lllleeeaaavvveee mmmyyy aaaassss aalloonnneee. Not even caring what she blabbers Bob said to her "I'm ready for you to sit down, don't make me do it".

Katie knew if she didn't figure out a way to take his dick there would be trouble. She started to slowly ease Bob's dick against her ass. As Bob's dick made contact with her ass she would go down a tiny bit then pull back up. Katie thought how do I get out of this and was trying to stall, Katie knows for all the years in sports she has strong leg muscles from cheerleading and could maintain this for a while.

Sensing that Bob was growing impatient after a few minutes of her half hearted attempts to take his dick , She knew that Bob was going to do something to prob her along. Katie starts to cry harder as Bob said I'm not sure your really trying are you, but we will see how bad you want to protect Emily". Once those words came out of Bob's mouth Katie who was still sobbing into her taped mouth let out a long sobbing moan.

Katie didn't know is Bob was about to make do, The only thing Katie was sure of is that Bob was going to concour her ass. Katie felt Bob move his hands behind her. Not sure what he was planning she almost turned her head but thought is may be better to not know, Katie felt Bob move his dick centered at her rosebud as just the tip was in. Just the tip sticking at her rosebud hurt like hell how was she ever going to take his dick in her ass, Katie then thought back to Emily taking Jacks dick up her virgin ass, Katie wonded if Bob was going to blow a load up there as well. Katie's mind started to really panic as she felt Bob having a good solid hold on Katie's handcuffs.

Not knowing may not be the best option she quickly thinks as she feels Bob move both his feet in and behind hers. Katie felt totally helpless as she was immobile in that position. Fearing what was going to come next Katie hears Bob say in his very snarky voice "I hope you understand your place, I'm going to harvest that cherry ass now". Katie was shaking like a leaf not sure what was going to happen, then she feels Bob take his feet and knocked both of her feet off balance and out from under her.

Going into a free fall Katie was scared she didn't want to hit the floor, all she could think do to stop her free fall was sit back onto Bob's lap. That was a huge mistake as she sat back into Bob's lap Katie wound up driving Bob's dick past her tight virgin anal ring and into her ass. Letting out a scream from the deapth of her being"ggggoooddd iiitttt hhhuuurrtttsss, oooooohhhhh nnooo oooohhh ggggoooddd". Not letting up for a second she also feels Bob following her movements and roughly pulling down on her cuffs, Making katie seat his cock into her tight ass.

Still crying and sobbing loudly Katie impaled her ass down deeper onto Bob's cock , she felt like a bat was being shoved up her ass. How could anyone want to stick something in suck a tight hole she thought. Trying to pull her ass back up, she feels Bob keeping her handcuffs tight on his hands not letting her off his dick. Katie's is rocking side to side trying to get the huge duck out of her virgin ass, her frantic movements don't help her but actually drive Bob's dick into her rectum. Still taking more of his dick up her ass she screamed into the tape over he mouth "ppplllleeeaaasssee sssttoooop". Bob wasn't listening to her and was enjoying her squirming, Katie realized that he was fully seated onto Bob's dick. Sitting still as Katie felt her ass cheeks touch Bob's pelvis she was sure that his dick was all the way up her ass. It wasnt long before Bob said "You got yourself a nice tight ass, I can't wait to drop a load in there and fill it up". Katie didn't know what to do, all she knew is that she wants Bob's dick out of her ass...
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote