View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 10:05 PM   #751
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcome_in_hell View Post
I guess, everyone who saw this movie, should mention that there are one scene of Baby Rape (Newborn, ok Fake Baby but anyway) and one Anal Rape of a child boy...
So really, be prepared for this one, its a hard shit and almost not to take...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergirl View Post
If this is true...and he has shared the whole movie here...including those scenes...the links should be taken down.
My apologies fir the delayed response..Yeah the scenes are there but they are implied and no nudity is shown anywhere..(i was careful that there is no nudity shown)yet if people have an objection i dont mind taking the links down..
your say people

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote