View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #38
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

“Wake up!” both slaves were woken by Korgan’s well placed kicks “Get your sorry asses up high and ready for fucking!” the dwarf yelled.

“Give them something to eat and drink” Therion ordered “We don’t want them to pass out in the middle of the march… or in the middle of fucking.”

The drow didn’t know why at the very mention of the meal, the red mage began chuckling madly but she soon learnt as both she and Imoen were presented with bowl of… something. Something that was mixed with sticky, white cum. She looked at Therion with fury in her eyes but he only chuckled.
“You won’t be getting anything else to eat… so I really advise you to eat it all like a nice doggie.” He smiled.

“You…” she started but quickly decided not to say anything. She didn’t want to give in and allow them to freely humiliate her, but escape had priority over any futile forms of resistance. She had to be patient. Startled she noticed that Imoen began eating her meal with a seemingly good apetite as if though she didn’t mind the cum. She must have become used to it…

Viconia sighed and began eating the food. It tasted horribly, the unmistakable taste of cum prevalent even among the terrible taste of the meal itself. At least when she was finished, they were given cold, clean water.

But then, when they were finished, camp had been disassembled the dreaded words were spoken: “So, let’s fuck!”
She didn’t even notice who said it, but as soon it was said Korgan grabbed Imoen by her hair and pushed her down, unbuckling his pants. Again, like yesterday Therion stopped him.

“Leave her!” he ordered, rising.
“What?!” Korgan pushed Imoen to the ground and approached his leader, a fight hanging in the air. Viconia fought a smile that was appearing on her face “Yesterday we couldn’t, now also?! You tell us when to fuck and when to piss?”

“Imoen’s mine now” Therion said “You have the new slave, take her!”.
Hearing this, Viconia’s smile immediately vanished, especially as the dwarf instead of pressing his issue, laughed hard and began approaching her.
“Wait!” this time it was Sarevok who stopped Korgan. Before the angry dwarf could reply Sarevok said with a smile “Let’s tie her first to the trees and
make her a proper welcome party” he explained brandishing a whip.

A hearbeat later Viconia struggled against the firm hold of two warriors as they dragged her to small trees standing next to each other. The tied one hand and one leg to one tree and another to the second tree. As they were doing it, Viconia glanced at Imoen. The cute redhead was at her knees thanking her brother for… rescuing her from the rape at the hands (or cock) of the dwarf.

“Thank you… thank you… master… thank you… aaa… ugh!” her shameless chattering was interrupted as she was slapped hard.
“Quit talking and use this quick tongue to thank me as a slave should” Therion snapped. “Lick my balls!”

Imoen glanced at him nervously, her protest going quiet as Therion raised his handa again. She shuddered, crawled to her brother and stuck out her pink tongue, obediently running it around the ball sack of Therion, running circles with her dexterous, nimble tongue, licking and sucking on it. She sucked and slurped, as Therion’s cock began to rise, becoming harder and longer with every lick.

Viconia observed it but her concentration was quickly broken as there was a crack and a whip lash landed on her back. She cried with pain and strained against the bounds, her whole body arching with pain. She quickly realized that this whipping would be worse than anything she had experienced at the farm. Not only because Sarevok was much stronger and more brutal than any of her previous captors… the worst thing was that while Sarevok was preparing to whip her back, legs and ass, Korgan was brandishing his whip, touching her pussy lips with it and Edwin was chuckling as sparks of light were flying between his fingers.

„ I much prefer fucking ya...”, Korgan said, grinning dirtily at her, showing his yellowed teeth, a wave of bad breath reaching her nostrils, „ but it's always fun ta play with the whips a bit...” Viconia spat out. „ Only when the victim can't fight back, hm? So typicaaaaaaargh!” Sarevok had landed another stroke against her back, his greater strength making her entire back erupt with blazing pain. Struggling, she fought the bonds that held her but Sarevok was an expert in bondage and they would not budge.

Korgan laughed and took a few steps back. „ Let's see if I can make ya scream louder'n him! Sar! You up for the challenge?” Much to her dismay, Viconia heard the other man laugh in twisted merriment. „ Of course! But you know I'm stronger...what do you want to bet?” He lashed out at her again, the whip catching her right across the ass, both men laughing as she shook in her bonds, gasping, tears once again forming in her eyes.

Gritting her teeth, focusing on the rage that welled up in her, towering, impotent fury that felt as if it would consume her, she blinked them away. She wasn't sure whether she could withstand this without crying but she damn sure would try!
„ One who makes her scream louder gets ta fuck her ass first!” Korgan grinned as he said that, inspecting the whip closely, getting into position to unleash his sadistic streak upon her. „ Deal”, Sarevok said calmly....

And then it began. Both started to rain down blows upon the drow's beautiful body, Sarevok methodically striking her back, ass and legs, trying to create a pattern of criscrossing welts on her dark skin. Korgan was less sophisticated, as usual, laying on with blind, perverted lust, raining down blows across her tits, her bells, the insides of her thights...and her cuntlips, which he managed to hit with agonizing frequency.

For Viconia, her entire world became consumed by pain as these two men tormented her, drawing out screams and agonized wails from between her lips, making her body jerk and squirm in her restraints as she sought to escape the unescapable.

She did not notice Therion starting to rape Imoen's mouth again, did not notice both men having pulled out their cocks and jerking to her screams and did not notice Edwin standing aside with a smug smirk on his face....all she knew was the blazing pain that enveloped her entire body. Of course, even with her great willpower, she could not prevent tears from running down her cheeks eventually, the pain being way too great to be controlled by a mind alone. Her legs and arms had started to tremble uncontrollably and were she forced to stand, she would have collapsed immediately. But the restraints held her in place for the men's twisted enjoyment.

She had lost all sense of time during her ordeal which had indeed been much, much worse than any whipping session she'd suffered through at the hands of the family, reducing her to a trembling, gasping wreck that could barely keep herself from sobbing uncontrollably. But eventually, it was over, with both men gasping and panting for breath. „ Now...who was the winner...?”Korgan asked, huffing, completely out of breath. „ I am...certainly...”, Sarevok said calmly. „ The hells you are....”, Korgan began but at this moment, Edwin chimed in.

„ I win”, he said smugly, smirking at them and at Viconia, his hands still forming arcane gestures.
„ Ya didn't even play!” Korgan yelled, spitting out in front of the mage.
„ No one said it was over yet....” Edwin simply said and uttered a single syllable...and Viconia's every nerve began to shriek in pain. It was as if every single part of her body received a whip stroke at once...though even that description failed to truly express what she felt. A burning needle was stuck into every inch of her body, inside and outside. Her muscles tensed up and she went rigid as she threw her head back and uttered a soundless scream at first before she let out a wail of purest agony.

It was over within a second but to Viconia, that single heartbeat had stretched into infinity and the pain receding was the most wonderful feeling ever. „ I guess that makes me the lucky one to have her ass, hm?” Edwin more stated than asked, chuckling.

„ Blasted mage!” Korgan spat, eyeing his axe for a moment. „ That was cheating!”
„ You have your muscles (and not much else) I have my mind. We all work with what we're given”, Edwin responded, „ In that case, a simple spell used on thayan slaves to keep them in line. Now, let's untie her so I can get my prize!!”

“That was clever mage” Sarevok smiled with the slightest hint of appreciation. He draw his dagger and cut the ropes, making Viconia fall to the ground. The drow only gasped silently as her body hit the ground, exhausted and powerless.
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote