Thread: Sleep Rape
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #10
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

Even though I said that "Not me. I want her to be all responsive to her violation", the situation changes where I am raping a woman in her bed, waking her up.

A fantasy of mine is silently breaking into the house of a woman at a summer night I have been stalking and feeling a lust to rape. I tiptoe inside her house, gently open her bedroom door, my eyes getting adapted to the darkness inside. I stand there slowly taking my clothes off, my eyes gaze along her body under a thin quilt. I leave my clothes on the floor and sit nearby her legs. My bulge grows with each breath she takes in sleep. My fingertrips run along her feet and legs, all exposed to me as it's a hot summer night. Then I kneel on the bed, taking her body between my legs, but keeping touch as little as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
I've had a lot of fantasies where I start off asleep. I wake up in the dark. Can't see his face. Maybe he already has me partially undressed. I tend to wake up disoriented as it is so I think the appeal is now much more of a disadvantage I would be waking up all confused trying at first to figure out what is going on until it hits me what he is doing. Or the panic of having some stranger, or not stranger but in the dark I can't tell, in my home and I didn't wake up in time. Of course it all goes down hill, for me, from there . . .
Actually I believe that panicking is a natural reflex when you are awaken by a mass over your body, especially if it's moving and overwhelming your body.
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote