View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 03:07 AM   #14
Deep Dark Desires

Deep Dark Desires has initial reputation

I had heard Rachel come too, from the effects of the pill, it surprised me it had lasted this long. My internet research had told me it may last a maximum of four to five hours. She had been out for eight hours. She slipped slowly back into unconsciousness as I drove closer to our new destination, a place where she and I could be together. No one was going to stop me having her, I had waited so long. We now would live the life together I wanted.

As I left the bitumen road and headed along a worn track, the trees and shrubs had grown so much since I last visited and prepared our home. I was positive she would one day appreciate the environment I had created for her. It was just before sunrise when I arrived at the cabin, it looked the same I had left it, nothing had moved from places I had strategically set in case someone came by. I unlocked the cabin, and started the task of preparing Rachel’s room for her, ohh, I was hoping she liked it.

I had nailed the shutters to Rachel’s window, she was to learn that the other world we left behind was not to be seen, we had our life now. Her bed, situated in the middle of the room, four posts with, to the naked eye had a bug net hanging over the top. The netting covered a wrought iron fitting attached to the roof, solid with a few cylindrical iron cuffs attached to the fitting. They were required for Rachel and I had thoughts they may be used sooner rather than later. At each post was a welded iron piece where I was to attach Rachel to her new surroundings. These pieces were hand made with tightening and releasing of strain mechanisms. She is really going to enjoy having me look after her I was thinking.

I walked back outside to get my princess, she looked so peaceful as I carefully unlocked the car. One by one I untied her binds, carefully so I would not wake her. I carried Rachel out of the car and onto the front porch, stopping slowly to kiss her ever so gently on the forehead as we made our way past the front door. Into her room and I laid her on the bed, face up, I then started to attach Rachel to the bed, first her hands, locked in place. I moved around the bed, and as I went to gently secure her head, she awoke. I felt her kick so furiously at me, she started screaming and using language which was not appropriate of my princess. I stood there, watching her antics, knowing they would stop soon. Rachel had not realized that no one within 20 kilometres could hear her. She continued to yell at me as I pinned her leg down to secure it to her new environment. Her other leg was flashing about trying to make contact with me. The chain attached from the cuff on her ankle to the socket on the bed was able to be tightened manually. The same applied for her cuffs which were attaching her hands to the bed. With three parts secured I moved to catch Rachel’s leg but she was bucking and kicking too much. I walked past her leg and moved to the head of the bed and lent down to her, smiled, her reaction of anger and kicking turned directly to fear and worry in her face as she felt and then saw my 10 inch carbon steel Bowie hunting knife resting and ever so gently moving around her neck and face. As the blade edge ran over her cheek, the little hairs on her face stood to attention.

I locked her foot into the shackle and walked over to see my princess. I pulled a chair closer to her. I could see the tear strains on her cheeks. Rachel was asking “Why Why Why”. I was trying to explain my love for her and how we will now have a beautiful life together. As I leant over to reassure her with a kiss, with surprise, she looked at me, then I felt a spray of her spit across my face. Oh she would pay for that gesture. I stood up out of the chair, looked down and her and slapped that pretty little face. The obscenities returned………and so did my knife. Within a few short moments, Rachel was quiet again, this time though, no pills, just a slit from the back of her ear, around to the front of the lobe. I sat and stared as her crimson blood flowed out of her new wound. She would learn not to use language like that and to respect me.
Deep Dark Desires is offline   Reply With Quote