View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 08:49 PM   #12
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can feel your virgin ass rip apart as I ram deep inside you. As you gasp for air and squeal in pain I ask, how do you like being fucked in the ass, I throw your head back down on the bed, violently, as I can hear your muffled pleas for me to stop and your cries of pain as you tell me, it hurts, it hurts, please stop, it hurts. I grab your ass cheeks and squeeze them hard and spread them apart to gain maximum penetration. Then I stop thrusting, as an idea crosses my sick, twisted, perverted mind. I grab the tens unit and place some of the electrodes on your back and on your ass. I turn the unit on and you start to scream. Then I shove my cock back deep in your ass making you gasp and cry also making your ass lift off the bed. I'm pounding so hard that you think you are going to go through the bed and I feel liquid ooze from your ass. I'm thinking your losing control of your bowels but as I look down I see red liquid, meaning your virgin ass is bleeding.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote