View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 06:40 PM   #7
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I'm now parched I make my way to the kitchen in search for something cold to drink; maybe a beer; I open the fridge, damn no alcohol, oh well there's water. I get some water and light up a cig, thinking about what I want to do next. Ok, I'm back in the room watching you watch me, I notice your tear filled eyes but you aren't making much noise, a bit of sniffling from having been crying. As I've now rested a while I start to feel myself aroused and ready to go again. So I climb back on you and force my cock inside you pussy but I only keep it in there long enough to get it very wet then I take it out and move up to your face. I'm staring you in the eyes and smirking as I remove the gag and tell you to open your mouth, you refuse to do so and try to shift your head away from my cock. I grab you by the throat and start to squeeze, you start to choke and reluctantly open your mouth. I shove my hard dick into your mouth and begin fucking your mouth by grabbing your head and forcing you to suck my cock, making you taste your pussy juice. I thrust my cock into your cheek as your wet lips and tongue feel so good massaging my cock. Then I shove my cock down your throat so I can hear you choke and gag. As you choke and gag you drool and spit all over yourself and my cock. Now I stop and unbind your hands and feet from the bed. I bind you hands behind your back and bind your feet back to the bed but you are now on your stomach. I smack your ass for a few minutes, making it light pink, and I say you know what's coming don't you. Just to give you something to think about. Now I move back to your face and I tell you to open your mouth again. Your not pleased with this but you reluctantly obey.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote