View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 04:31 PM   #5
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Next I grab your legs and bind them to the bedposts as well. Now you can't struggle very much without getting cut. Then I pull out a fun little toy called a tens unit; I plug it in and hook up the electrodes to your body, in various places, your stomach, arms, and legs. I turn the unit on and you can feel a dull, pulsing, vibration course through your body. As I turn the voltage up you start to squirm a bit because it becomes more uncomfortable. I set the unit down and begin fingering your pussy. After a while, I feel you getting wet, I take my clothes off and get on top of you and shove my hard cock deep into your wet cunt. While leaving the unit still running. As I fuck, pulling your head towards me by violently grabbing you by the hair, I look into your eyes and see displeasure/pain, shock, and fear. This turns me on even more. As I thrust harder I can feel your body twitching under me from the unit that's been on for a while now. I grab your ass and start to pound you cunt very hard and within minutes I'm ejaculating inside you; your whole body seems to tense up from feeling me cum. I lay there catching my breath for a moment then I climb off of you. Now I'm sure you are thinking that your nightmare is over but as I pick up the unit and slowly turn it off I reassure you that I've just begun to have fun with you. You seem to look a little wore out as you are shaking and covered in sweat, also, I can hear light sobbing. (sweet music)
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote