View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 03:50 PM   #3
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, I've watched you sleep for a while and after finishing my beer and cig I'm ready to attack. I start by grabbing your throat and slapping you in the face. Giving you a rather rude awakening. I reach down and rip your panties off and tie them around your mouth, effectively gagging you. Then I bind your wrists to the bedpost with the chicken wire, as I tell you not to struggle unless you want to be cut by the barbs on the wire. Of course, in your panicked state of mind, you don't listen and you struggle some until you realize that you are being cut by the wire. You continue to kick at me and your muffled screams are turning me on. So I tear your shirt off and now you are completely naked.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote