View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 11:44 PM   #458
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ok, I'd like to make a request/suggestion to all downloaders of Lurker's thread, as well as, any other threads. If you notice that a link has been deleted or not working properly, then it's ok to let the poster know about it, however, I really don't feel that any uploaders thread needs to be bombarded with requests for re-ups. If Lurker or any other poster wishes to re-up the vids I'm sure they will, I think it's better to give thanks and enjoy what is being shared.

btw, there is a movie request thread and yes members do respond to it and sometimes you get your request, can't say it happens all of the time but nothing is perfect, lol.

Oh, one more suggestion/request; since there are so many downloaders and requests for certain movies, if anybody else has some of the deleted scenes please feel free to re-up them and reshare them. You can start your own thread and/or possibly the original poster wouldn't mind you posting it in his/her thread.

Thank you Lurker for you posts, most enjoyable, look forward to more. Thank you, in advance, to all members for being respectful to the movie posters.