View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 02:04 PM   #31
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I kept my word. I untied fiesty ankels; but then we flipped her onto her stomach and quickly retied them only this time closer to the headboard. "Who wants to play jackhammer in her ass?" I asked. I knew that was a stupid question. Three guys immediately pounced fighting each other to be the first. The first guy scooted close and then sais "Time to break that tighht ass apart." as he pounced on the helpless girl. Her hips being roughly yanked in the air and the cock pounding away deep in her rectum.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote