View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #13
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As he plunged his cock down into my pussy, with what seemed like his whole weight, I felt as if my slender body was being split in two. I screamed involuntarily with the brute force of his merciless thrusts. His cock was like a piledriver, penetrating me far deeper than anything I'd ever experienced before, violently inflaming my innermost sanctum, sending indescribable shockwaves through me.

But just as shocking was the way I was being used. Pinned to the floor by groping hands, incapable of being anything except a passive receptacle, I felt like an animal trussed for the slaughter. Except that this slaughter was all about sexual gratification. Theirs, of course - but mine as well. I was screaming, but no longer with pain. I realised that this was the prelude to violent ecstasy such as I'd never experienced, or expected to experience, in my sheltered, church-going life.

My ass was being slapped hard again, and now someone was gagging my screams by stuffing a throbbing cock in my salivating mouth. The sudden deprivation of oxygen only heightened my sexual tension. This time my tongue worked furiously round its bulbous tip - licking, tickling and sucking like the cheap whore I knew I was becoming.

As if reading my thoughts, one of the bastards snarled a command in my ear. "You can come now," he said, to coarse laughs from his mates. "And if you're the
whore I think you are, you're probably gonna."

Those crude words, and the feeling of total defilement, sent me over the edge. There was no trying to disguise my climax now. My mouth pulled away from the ejaculating cock, and I realised I was whimpering like a mare in heat. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes!" I screamed.

My eyes glazed over, blood rushed to my head, and my pussy was like a white-hot furnace of pleasure. For 20 seconds or more the intensity was like an earthquake. Then came the aftershocks, as if my body - repressed for so many years - was re-living its moment of release.

Dimly I realised that the savaging of my pussy had stopped, that more cum was oozing down my ass, that more semen had been fired into my my gaping, exhausted mouth. But I was still in too much of a delirium to take much notice.

"Christ, she's gone to fucking heaven!" one of my assailants shouted gleefully. "Looks like we made the little fuckslut's day."

"Made her day?" another mocked, sneering into my face. "We've made her whole fucking life. Ain't that so, preacher's wife?"

"You bastards," I gasped, trying to regain a show of outrage. But my assailants just laughed scornfully.

Then an angry voice cut in. "It ain't over yet, you stuck-up bitch," the voice said, in a tone of cold menace that sent a chill through me. "Now comes the best part."
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote