View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:08 AM   #20
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Chapter Six: Daddy's Little Surprise (Part One)

After the wedding, Carlos drove Cleo to a lingerie/sex toy store. It was a lingerie/sex toy store...but there was something...different...about it. After swinging the harness with an sobbing Cleo out of the car, Carlos smiled and patted his daughters hair. "Now now...no need to get all hysterical sweetie...you know what you are...you're just pleasing your daddy...that's all. It's only natural since you love your daddy. Now...we're at my favorite store because daddy wants to spoil his little princess...you be good in here now."

Unfastening her from the harness, he cleaned up her face, clearing away all the cum that was on there then dragged her to the back of the car. Opening the trunk, he fished around in it and pulled out a small teddy-baby doll outfit. Turning to his daughter, he pulled her to him and held it out to show her what it looked like. It was small all right, barely covering her cleavage if at all, and it most certainly wouldn't cover her panties. On the front was a silhouette of a woman sitting thrusting her chest out and over the woman in curvy letters it said "Booty Call".

Smiling at her, Carlos nodded at her horrified expression. "That's right darling...we're going in there and you're going to be dressed in this." Reaching around her and pulling her dress off of her, he slipped the lacy teddy over her head.

Pulling out a hair brush, he let her hair down and brushed it out then pulled out a matching bag that matched the teddy and slipped in a couple of vibrators and a dildo. Handing the bag to his daughter, he smiled a little then took her leash and guided her into the store.

Hearing the bell ring, he looked around and smiled, waving to the man behind the counter. The man was a muscular, young man...about mid-twenties, early thirties...he had an almost Lex Luthorish type of look to him Smiling and slipping out of his seat behind the counter, the man smiled and hugged Cleo's father like they were long lost brothers "Carlos...so great to see you!!! And is this Cleo? My God...she's grown gorgeous...and you weren't kidding about what you were planning on doing huh?"

Smiling and stepping to Cleo, he looked down at her "Hi sweetie...I doubt you remember me...I believe the last time I saw you you were about 8 or 9. I'm your dad's best friend, George. We grew up together...he just got ahold of me after he found out I was opening this store." Wrapping his arms around her he smiled and sucked on her neck "He and I like to...share...still... 'toys' in specific." Grinding his hips into her groin, he smiled and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Lowering his hand around her hip, he raised her skirt and slid his finger under her panties to her ass hole. Smiling and feeling her clench down on him, he smiled and pulled away, still hold her with one arm draped around her shoulder, his hand on her ass "You weren't kidding...she's hot as hell..."

Laughing and slapping her ass, he walked away from her "So...what can I get for ya Carlos? We got some new stuff in today...sex toys...sex costumes...anything you want."

Smiling at his daughter's reaction, Carlos led her by her collar around the store "Oh I'm just looking around...I might get some ideas on what to get to...play...with Cleo. I heard about your little girls section..."

Clasping his hands, George smiled and ushered them through a curtained room "This place has it all...it even has rooms where you could live out your fantasies, and see if you like what comes up." Pulling the curtain back, Cleo gasped as she saw a big toyroom that, had it not been in a sex toy shop, would delight any little girl.

There were teddy bears, doll houses, tea sets, little table and chairs....everything. But there had to be certain things that were hidden in these toys...after all...they were in a sex toy shop. Smiling and grabbing Cleo's hand, George pulled her to a table and chair set where another girl...around her age...was seated, looking miserable. "Cleo...this is Cassie...she's my own daughter and she was just getting ready for a tea party. Why don't you join her while your daddy shops?"

Laughing at the incredulous look on her face as she saw the chair he wanted to seat her in, a dildo protruding from the seat with ...what looked like a tank under it and a hose leading ominously into the dildo, Cleo looked at her father who was already pulling his cock out of his pants and thrusting his hand over it, placing it above the tank. It was evident what this dildo was meant for. Watching her father cum into the tank as she was forced onto the dildo, Cleo shook her head as he smiled a little. "George...does this...toy...do what I think it does?"

Grinning, George nodded "It pumps your cum into her and it stays in there, issuing the cum so when you're not fucking her and you want her to...stay busy...it will continue pumping your cum into her. It's a sure way to get her pregnant if that's what you want. We also have a bed version for when it's time for her to sleep and you're too exhausted to take her or you have to have a... 'baby-sitter' watch her." Reaching down and fastening her legs to the chair, he pulled her back and fasted a seat belt around her waist "There now...we don't want you falling off do we? Oh...and if you think you can unfasten yourself...think again." Taking out a key, he locked the seat belt and chuckled at the look on her face.

Groaning and cumming into the tank again, Carlos smiled at his daughter and kissed the top of her head as George switched on the chair "There now...you girls have fun..." Watching George cumming into his own daughter's chair-tank, he heard his friend say "There we go..Cassie needed a refill....have fun with your new friend sweetie...Daddy is going to go have a talk with Cleo's daddy."

Laughing and patting Cassie's head, he turned and placed his arm around Carlos' shoulder and led them away from the two miserable girls.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote