View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 06:58 PM   #20
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Yes, you miss Ezzdx, we know. You spent two pages going on about it. Everyone else has made one post and talked about who they missed: the point of this thread.

And of course, since no one else mentioned Ezzdx, they wind up on your shit list.

Hmmm, I don't think Beardy even knew ezzdx, yet since she didn't mention him, she is on your shit list.

What About Me? I didn't mention him. I think he was a piece of garbage who cried when he didn't get his way or when people didn't agree with him. Or he would start flaming them and threaten us with wrestling pictures. Then he started reporting others movies because this made him give into his own delusion about being a god.

Is this how you are going to turn out? Do you want to bash me now because I don't like ezzdx and I didn't mention him?

I don't care you posted that you miss him, THAT's WHAT THE THREAD IS FOR.

There is already a thread to discuss "Why Ezzdx was banned?" and I think all of this should be moved there.

YOU are not RB MARADONA. I am NOT RB. RB is the entire community past and present who made this board what it is. If it wasn't for people like Innocent, ClanHunter, and Gaggirl (and Louise, Somedude, Stern, Jasmine, Hellcat, Touriquet, Sindyloo, Rogue, Menace, Sanitarium, to name a few more), YOU wouldn't have a place to come to and impose your will. They are Rapeboard and always will be. Even if I have disagreements or dislikes with anyone on that list, I STILL respect their contributions and their TIME. This is the house THEY built and you should be humble when you play in it.

You do not earn this position because you have lots of rep or lots of posts. Anybody can get rep here, that doesn't give you respect. It takes time, experience, and a little hard work, not just posts. Every person on that list has contributed something besides posts to this board and have been members for a long time. So do not disrespect someone because they don't mention someone YOU like.

You have every right to post your feelings. But don't disrespect those that GAVE You that right.

You know who I miss?

MARADONA. He was this guy that use to come here and have fun and not argue with everyone that disagreed with him or didn't feel the way he did. Not someone who felt the only way he could earn respect is to put others down.

He was my friend.

where's my name in your list?

i know, you MISSED that
I know I am not a favorite to everyone here, but I do try

Lemarchand I know had been in the hospital, but I figure he should be back just see whats going on in here.He probably is reading this as well as others, cause it is easy to come here without signing in.

Hello Lem - Hope To See Ya When You Come Back Man !! Keep It Rocking

to M(00)M, where is that crazy cat?

doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote