View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #18
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sindyloo, I'm glad you posted this. I haven't been here a year yet and still there are so many that have quietly slipped away....Wiz, Gaggy, Innocent...others. One of the saddest parts of an internet community is that it's so easy for other things to become more immediate in someone's life. It's nice to remember them now and then, and to go back and read some of the interesting topics they posted.

As for ezzdx....that's a topic for another thread. I don't want to have this thread hijacked again by stating my opinion. Some people miss him. Others don't.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote