View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 01:41 AM   #14
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Well i can give you my point of view...even if i can't be too much "neutral"...you know...
i'm a friend of ezzdx...btw as far as i know he didn't reported any files here on RB...
so well even if he acted not in an honest way on KO i found his permanent ban a bit unfair...
but as i was saying this is just my point of view...for me we can all commit mistakes...
i can give you an exemple...in another forum i have got the chance to talk with someone who was reporting my uploads...
this is happened few years ago...and if you want to know i forgive that guy...even if he reported all my files...
and the reason is simple...there was nothing to do...when a file is dead is dead...and even if you ban the deleter...
you will not get your files back...but i know this is not an easy topic...and also not everyone is like me.
I just know that ezzdx has been here for sometimes and he put his heart on this board...
ok he made some mistakes...and sometimes he used to act not in a cool way...
but to me he wans't evil...and i don't think to be the only one who think in this way...
you didn't know him....so you can think he was bad...but believe me he is a very nice guy.
I totally trust in him, in fact if it was for me, i will un-ban him right now. It's enough for you?
I never said he was bad. I just said that IF he reported the files it was not nice of him. I alwyas learned not to judge about things if you don't know the story of all people. And since I did not know him I can't claim that he is bad. Just curious if he was responcible why he did it

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote