View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #12
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I won't coment on the whole ezzdx Debacle beause a) I don't have all the facts and B) I don't want this to turn from a fond memory of old members to a very possible argument thread.

When i joined the board like three years ago i did so because of a select few members and having read some of their posts. Some of those members are still here, others I haven't seen post in a log time.

Unfortunatley I didn't really speak to any of them so I doubt any of them would recgnize me now if said that I missed them.

People like Gaggirl and Clanhunter and Innocent always had posts worth reading. So even if you all don't know who i am, if your reading this thank you for posting and I wish you well wherever you are.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote