Thread: Clothes: off?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 02:04 AM   #37
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
I'm curious about something.

When I undress a girl, or watch a rape video or some such, I really really hate it when her clothes are left partly on, eg, pulling her shirt up over her chest, but then just leaving it scrunched up under her neck there. I just think it looks ugly.

But I see it so often in videos, and I'm wondering why. I can think of two explanations.

1) it's just easier to pull clothes up and down than to take them off, especially with a bound/struggling girl

or, and this is my actual question for you all

2) some people like the way it looks. Is the whole half-dressed, half-stripped, dishevelled aesthetic something any of you prefer?
Wee bit anal IMO.

I think crumpled clothes left on a woman's body is hot as hell. Rape is supposed to be rough and messy. Hell regular sex is supposed to be rough and messy. If it isn't, you're not doing something right!