Thread: Clothes: off?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #25
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think clothing can add to a girls discomfort. Pulling a t-shirt over her face to deprive her of sight and making breathing harder. An underwired bra cutting in to her breasts. My real life encounters start with a violent onslaught to over power and penetrate hers. I don't really care what happens to her clothes. They can be torn, partially removed, soiled and stained with our bodily fluids, knickers stuffed in her gob if she makes too much noise.

Clothing can always be completely removed later, especially if she is a piss sodden stinking mess.

One exception to this was when I jumped a girl as she came out of the shower. She was just wrapped in a towel and with me going for her arse, the towel was never going to stay on long was it?

Another time, just as an aside really, with a former girl of mine. Arrived at her house fresh from work, absolutely filthy. She had on this white lacy button up crop top. I knocked her about a bit before forcing her to her knees and making her lick my filthy hands. I then smeared the dirt all over the front of her top before ripping it open and smearing her boobs. I kept alternating between fisting her mouth and wiping the mess over her top and her body.

Finally I skull fucked her, making her choke on my cock and my piss, before spunking over her face and then making her smear it all over.

She looked a right fucking mess! I told her to clean up, and left.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote