Thread: Clothes: off?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #21
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

My 'go to' fantasy is basically a surprise attack - usually at my house when the guy follows my in through the garage while I'm bringing in the groceries or something like that.
I'm in my house, I feel safe and am totally unprepared for the attack that begins with a quick rape of opportunity - I'm slammed over the counter, bent over the desk - my dress lifted and he basically just pushes my panties aside to get to his prize. At this point we're both pretty much dressed, my clothes just barely removed to make the important parts of my body accessible to him.

The humiliation of having to take off my clothes for him comes afterwards, when the shock and awe comes in and he knows he has me to himself until the kids come home from school that afternoon.
He'll have me naked, in my marriage bed, taking his time and doing whatever he wants to me - and he'll get away with it because he threatens to stay until my family comes home...

So - the short of it is that it depends on the scenario if I'm naked or not - but there is something to be said when I AM naked and he is still fully clothed...
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote