View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 05:23 AM   #32
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
It was 1970--maybe 71. I was in-and-out of love with this beautiful, religious blue-eyed brunette. Not very bright intellectually, but soooo sweet, feminine, aristocratic, and virginal! I was fickle and had an on-and-off romance with her. We'd get to petting and then she'd put on the brakes. After a few sessions, I'd kind of break up. Then start dating her.

I figured fucking her would make or break the relationship. I asked her out to a fancy dinner date in the exurbs. We ate, then I wanted to take her to a nice quiet place for carseat necking. But I was planning on raping her. I was a Viet vet (might try PTSD as an excuse/defense), she really loved me (I anticipated willing victim status), my parents were VERY promininent in our religion. I figured I could get away with it, except for some local scandal.

She was wearing a sleevless, red silk full-skirted dress--so classy!--sheer organza drifting over shimmering satin. And I have such a thing for silk!

I had long, thin, nylon cording, scissers, a gag, a blanket, and a great isolated location off on an isolated country road.

I was going to go to her side of the car, open the door, and loop her left wrist with the cord. Then snag her right wrist, tie them together, and pull her out of the car. Then I'd pull her out of the card, and throw the line over a tree limb, and hang her there for a bit. I'd enjoy fonding her, lifting up her dress, and cutting away her pantyhose and whatever else she had down there. The gag was more to protect me from her begging and pleading.

The girl was passive in temperment. I probably could have gotten away with it. But I had this vision of her, lying on the blanket, curled up in a ball, crying and out of control--just hysterically crying and asking me, "How could you have done this? How could you?...."

We had a nice moonlit drive in the country, necked at an overview of a reservoir, and then I drove her home. She eventually married a guy from Texas and is, I hope, still happily married.
I commend you, Sir.. that must have taken some serious willpower

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote