Thread: Virgin Rape
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #11
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellme_09 View Post
I'm still a virgin, so this is why I have conflicted thoughts on this matter. Part of me would love to lose it with a rape scenario (role play, of course, but still) since it's my biggest turn on. However, I have no idea how painful it would be, so it would have to be a scenario that wasn't quite as violent, just in case it was incredibly painful without factoring in his being brutal.
I have to be honest and say that the person I lost it to (although I didn't realize at the time until he told me, having had no prior contact with male parts!) was very large! He was being very gentle, but in reality it was just prolonging the pain so eventually I was just like, oh my god just get it over with please! Would've rather lost it in a rape role play, that's for sure. Especially since it's role play, you would've agreed on things & safe words beforehand. Just some advice from someone who's been in the same situation as you!
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote