View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 10:00 AM   #753
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Of course, it probably wasn’t an IRA action, the killer priest was probably disobeying orders or some thing. Or it was just an accident, an eight year old girl wasn’t the real target, he was supposed to park the car three villages along, outside the RUC barracks.

Easy to see how a small event can lead to deaths. Well sur-fucking-prise Mickey, if you hadn’t bombed the fucking telephone exchange, those other bombs may not have killed.

In 2009 I carried out waterproofing works at Collyhurst telephone exchange in Manchester. The exchange was often about 1” of water away from the switch banks being wiped out by flood sater. This had been going on for years. Every single telephone, traffic signal, emergency service communications, every thing, goes through that exchange for Northern Manchester, including Corporation Street. Imagine a city completely paralysed just as some bunch of murdering bastards decide to detonate a bomb. No warning, no police, ambulance, fire brigade. Nothing.

Yeah, I’m sure some IRA apologists feel really pleased with themselves that nobody died in Manchester that day, but the plain truth is it was pure luck.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote