View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 12:04 AM   #21
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_you_scream_and_cry View Post
Version #3: The police find us (parked car scene) and force us out of the car
even though we're naked. It can be a male & female cop, or two
female cops (two male cops never seemed to occur for me).
They force me to watch them rape my GF (sometimes doing it to
me too, other times just torturing me). Sometimes they load us
into the cruiser and take us somewhere else.
I've had this one myself. Cops are like ready-made rape fantasy providers; in their daily work they go around openly carrying guns and handcuffs and nightsticks and tasers, and if the corruption goes high enough in the system (the sheriff, the judge, the DA, Senator Hardcock, the Gazzette editor etc. all get their share of the fun), they have little reason to worry about repercussions. In mine we are usually tourists off on some impulsive romantic getaway without telling anyone back home where we are, and get caught by some small-town deputies, usually a male and a female. They drag us out of the car, both of us naked, and put us both in handcuffs. They shout questions at us and slap us and abuse us with impunity, finally "arresting" us on some cocked-up nonsense charge. They slam us down screaming and crying on the hood of the cruiser next to each other and rape us both on the spot. Then they definitely do shove us into the cruiser and take us somewhere else, back to the station, and lock us up in barred cells down in the basement, where we are available for use (meaning every imaginable variety of rape and torture) by those whose positions merit such perks. The DA, by the way, is the worst of them. She and her girlfriend are very frequent visitors, and can be particularly... creative.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator

Last edited by CaptiveSoul; 05-30-2014 at 04:10 AM.
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote