View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #19
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I stand there naked in my own bedroom, Bob kicks my red high heel pumps over to me. "Sit down on the bed and put them on. Then you're going to dance for us. You do like to dance, don't you Sharon." It really wasn't a question at all. "Good."

I sit down on the bed and put my heels on, buckling the little red straps around my ankles. I look up at them.

"OK, get up and start dancing." Why are they doing this to me? I stand up. My legs were wobbly without the heels, it's much worse with them. I can barely stand at first. I start to move. I can't really say dance. I was just moving, kind of forcing myself to "dance", just swaying from side to side, shuffling my feet a little.

Bob says "John, turn on that radio and find something fast for her, so she can show us what she can do." John turns it on and finds a station, Rod Stewart's "Hot Legs" comes on. I take a deep breath. I start moving with the beat..."Hot Legs........" I like this song. I try to put them out of my mind. I close my eyes and start to get into the music. "Turn around, let's see you shake that ass for us." That brings me back to reality. The reality that I am trapped in my own house, forced to dance almost nude in front of two strangers. I turn and face away from them and start shaking my ass at the two men. I look toward the door. I'd have a couple of steps on them. Maybe I could make it. No, two steps isn't enough. I think they will hurt me badly if I try to escape. If I'm going to try, I have to be sure that I will succeed. "Bend down so we can get a look at your pussy."

Maybe I should go for it? I bend over, spreading my legs, while still shaking my ass at them.

"Come sit between us." Oh god, here it comes. They want me to sit between them on the bed, naked. Another look at the door, a look back at them. Maybe this will be my last chance. If only their pants were down around their ankles, then I would have a chance. I force myself to walk over to them. I sit down between them. There isn't any spare room. Their hips are touching my hips. I cross my legs and cross my arms across my chest to cover my breasts.

Bob reaches over and pulls my left leg off of my right and he pulls it out, then John does the same with my right leg. "Keep them open." I'm trembling. "Sharon, kiss John." I look at them both, first Bob, then John. I see that I have no choice. I have to cooperate. I give John a quick peck. John says, "come on Sharon, I know you can do better than that. Try again, this time, I want some tongue."

The thought of trading fluids with these two disgusts me. I lean back over to John, pushing my lips to his and keeping them their. At first, my lips are locked tightly shut but I feel John's tongue pushing probing my lips. It's strange, but I start to feel a touch of arousal. I know I have to cooperate, I loosen my lips, allowing John's tongue to invade my mouth. I quickly pushes between my teeth, searching out my tongue. I try to keep my tongue away from his. But his tongue continues to hunt my tongue, to wrestle with it.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote