View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

John showed up at my door right on time and I was waiting for him. We didn’t waist any time I wanted to get to your house before you decided to go out of something. We parked a block away in a church parking lot. Kind of ironic I though as we walked to your home. It was a nice quite neighborhood on one around. When we got to your house we walked around back checking the windows. Finley we walked up on the deck right next to the back door was a frosted window probably the bathroom we decided I leaned over and heard water running. She must be in the shower I said to john now let’s go around front and ring the bell. We’ll tell her were from her husband’s office and we need some papers he was working on sound good to you.

John said sounds good let’s do it. When we got to the front door we rang the bell several times thinking that would get you out of the shower but not give you time to get dressed. When you did open the door you stood behind it just your head looking around it your hair still wet. I said pardon us but were from your husband’s office. He was working on a proposal for a client that was supposed to come in next week end. But he had other business here this weekend. He called and asked to see the proposal first thing Monday morning. We know your husband is out of town but were hopping you could go through his papers and get the proposal for us. You said something about waiting here as you closed the door but not all the way. Leaving it open just a crack. We both peeked in as you held the robe you were wearing closed and hurried up the stairs. It will take her some time to look through the papers and she didn’t even ask what kind of papers she is looking for. Dumb cunt this is going to be even easer then I thought I said and we both laughed as we pushed the door open I strolled into the front room while John closed the door and locked it.

As we walked around we noticed a computer on the desk the monitor was light up so we walked over to it. And were shocked when we seen what was on it. It was a rape site were women were tied up and humiliated by their captors. John said I wonder if you were into things like this I don’t know but I’m sure we’ll find out before we leave I chuckled. Just then we heard you coming down the stairs. Just as you seen us we turned and looked at you holding a briefcase in front of you to cover your breasts.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote