View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 07:32 AM   #59
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

AS Mustafa drags Melissa over to the car by her hair screaming at her ok bitch wares the key to the trunk. Please let me go you can have the car just get me out of here please. The cars already mine you silly cunt now wares the key he says pushing her over the trunk. You do know that black men have very large dicks he says and I’m going to use mine on you if you don’t come up with that key right now. Fred and I hear Melissa say it’s in my skirt pocket. He feels for the pocket ripping it a little getting his big hand in it finally he pulls the key out and tosses Melissa back to Fred and I. Opening the trunk he says well look what we have here. With Mellissa between us we see the trunk is filled with suit cases. We give Melissa back to Mustafa and say we’ll take theses in side wile you get your blow job but hurry up it’s starting to get light and we don’t want anyone seeing what’s going on here.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote