View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 01:30 AM   #51
rodsamson42

rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)

I have no idea what she just said because her mouth is full of my sweaty balls.

"Go back to sucking," I command, slapping my dick against her cheek and shoving it back into her waiting mouth. I notice that she almost looks relieved.

Jim is forcing her to finger fuck herself and a part of me thinks she likes it. She runs her hand through her trimmed bush and dips two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. Jim commands her to pull them out and give me a taste. I yank her hand less than an inch from my face and take a whiff of her intoxicating aroma. The combination of sweat and pussy makes my dick grow even harder and my balls heavier. I stick out my tongue and lick the glistening juice from her finger tips.

"Damn! You are delicious slut! I could sell this!"

Embarassed, she sheds even more tears and continues sucking away at my cock. I'm starting to feel a growing sensation that I'm probably going to cum in the next few seconds.

"Shit! You're about to make me cum!"

Jim keeps forcing her to touch herself and I watch as the girl tries her best to keep up with everything. Her head is bobbing on my cock, her untied hands are now rubbing her pussy, and Jim is practically dry humping her ass. It's too much and the rush is coming on.

"Don't you dare move away!" I yell, strengthening my grip on her head. The pressure building causes my face to tense and I let out a deep moan as I feel every bit of cum I have in my balls spray into the young girl's mouth. I hold her head steady as she closes her eyes and fights for breath. She obviously doesn't like it, but I don't care. My sticky semen shoots to the back of her throat, causing her to gag a bit. I don't let up on my grip, keeping her on my cock until it has all been released.

"Damn girl! Fuck that was good! You still need a little work when it comes to sucking, but you'll be a natural before you know it!"

My cock shrinks in her mouth and the sensitive nerves on the tip of my head are starting to cool.

"I wonder how many loads you've taken in your life you little slut! You've taken two loads tonight!"

I pull out of her mouth and let Jim continue his assault. I get dressed and take a deep breath of the cold night air. A car pulls into the driveway and I notice it's our acquaitence from the chop shop.

"Hey man!" I yell as he rolls down the window. "I don't know what Jim wanted this for, but he's a little occupied at the moment. Why don't you come in and have a look?"

Last edited by rodsamson42; 11-22-2009 at 02:00 AM.
rodsamson42 is offline   Reply With Quote