View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 08:48 PM   #15492
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Big Tit Tinder Sister SERIES HD 1080p

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow, Cum on Hands, Anilingus

Starring my little sister big titty Tinder slut Sabrina in her very first video! Until I film her again, this is the ONLY video of Sabrina available online! Watch busty 5'3" Sabrina with MASSIVE G cups take out her romantic frustrations on me, her big brother, by stroking my cock, getting face fucked, sucking and gagging on cock like a champion, getting a massive cumshot on her beautiful natural tits, and taking a fat load of cum deep in her pussy. Series ends in a spectacular oozing creampie. She shakes those big old titties all over the fucking place the whole damn movie.

My little sister took time out of her busy schedule to visit me. She's a little shy, and complained to me that she's been looking for a boyfriend, but is having zero luck. She's such a beauty, there's no reason she shouldn't have an active romantic life. I told her she'd have to fight the boys off if she got on tinder, as pretty as she is. It never occurred to her to meet people that way. She downloaded the app, but didn't have any pics for her bio. So we took some. I tried to guide her as to how to reel in these potential mates by escalating to texting and sending nudes, but she confessed she didn't have a single nude on her phone. I'm an amateur photographer, and I take nudes of girls all the time, so I offered to take some of her, promising it wouldn't be weird. Guess what, it was weird, cuz the second she took out those enormous beautiful titties, I went half-mast, not gonna lie. No big deal, I want to suck on my sister's titties. That's got to be a normal thought, right?

My little 18 year old sister came over to keep me company tonight. We were laying in bed watching that new Aliens movie and she started chatting me up about her romantic life. She's a beauty, but she's striking out left and right. She even met some dork at church. She started to tell me that she's super horny, and it's fucking weird, but after seeing her enormous tits last time we hung out, I had to shoot my shot. I told her I could help alleviate that horniness, and she was down for whatever. I took those beautiful giant natural tits out and sucked on them, and I couldn't stop myself... I had to eat her pussy, and she wasn't stopping me. We got a lot closer tonight. Wow I love my family. I'll be honest, it felt more weird to kiss my sister than to eat her ass...

My little sister let herself in unannounced while I was in the shower and scared the hell out of me when I got out. She's lucky I didn't walk out naked. She asked me to sit down and started telling me about her romantic woes again. She can't find any fellas on Tinder. I don't get it. If I wasn't her brother, I'd be all over her with those big old titties. I told her so, too. I admitted to thinking about her a lot since I took those nudes and ate her pussy the other day. She noticed my dick was hard under my towel, and, holy hell, she asked me to take it out. I was astonished with the look of joy on her face when she had my dick in front of her... and she started stroking it. It feels so fucking weird, but so, so good. She took those beautiful tits out for me, pressed them on me, and let me suck and play with them. She even jerked me off to completion. What a good little sister. I love her so much.

I invited my little sister Sabrina over to spend the night, since she said she's having no luck with the Tinder dating scene. To be honest, I was hoping something would happen between us tonight, and when she came out in her undies to watch movies and said she goes to bed naked, I knew she was down. She said she was worried that when she does find herself a little boyfriend, she won't have enough experience to give him impressive head, since she's only been with one guy. Well, I told her she could practice on her loving big brother.... and WABAM my dick was in my sister's cute little mouth. She's good. Sloppy, enthusiastic, and you can tell she loves a dick in her mouth. I fucked her face until she gagged, then I came on her big beautiful natural 18 year old tits. I don't know, it just seemed to weird to cum in my little sister's mouth...

My little sister came over and announced that she's officially a bona fide Tinder slut. She was proud to say that she landed some dick, but bummed out cuz the dick was trash. She said she didn't even cum. I had to shoot my shot... I said "you need some real dicking, and I'm right here, you down?" She was down. I got her pussy wet and stripped off her dress and took that little sister pussy. She loved it. And let me tell you, those giant titties, the way they were swinging when they fucked me, they could hurt somebody. What a fun little piece of ass my sister is. She even liked her hair pulled and her big ass slapped. She begged me to cum in her, I had to go for it. I was amazed at how pretty her pussy was when it was oozing my cum. If you cum in your sister, does that make her your girlfriend?

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: SISTERS, BIG TITS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BBW, BIG BUTTS.
Keywords: creampie, handjob, blowjob, amateur, bbw, chubby.

sabrinavioletxxx Sabrina Violet Big Tit Tinder Sister SERIES.mp4
Punishment Fucked By Mom & Sister feat. Goddess Brianna & Kat Soles 4k

Mother, Sister, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, Blackmail, Cuckold, Threesome, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Swallow

Ellis must always obey his younger sister. If he disobeys, Mom has given her daughter the permission to punish fuck her brother. Kat will be allowed to fuck her brother as punishment whenever he deserves it. Ellis must serve his younger sister and all her friends, doing whatever they say. If he refuses, Kat will fuck her brother’s ass more and harder! Brianna, Kat and Ellis’ Mother, shows her daughter a few tips on how to fuck a beta, like her brother, into submission. The state has ordered all beta’s to be controlled by their Mothers until such a time as they can surrender to a Keyholder outside of the family. Kat fucks her brother’s mouth with a dildo while his Mother fucks his ass. Ellis squirms and makes a fuss. The fuck hurts, but he doesn’t have a choice. After the fuck, Ellis must thank his Mother and sister for his beta training.

In the Clip we see male slave Ellis is the beta boy of the household. He has been told that he must never ever disobey his sisters orders. While Brianna has given her daughter authority to fuck her sons ass if he disobeys Brianna decides that it is a good time to give her daughter some instructions on how to fuck her beta bitch of a brother nice and hard up his asshole. The clip starts off with Brianna sitting on the bed all clothed with a strapon she is wearing over her jeans. Kat on the other hand is also clothed but only has a dildo which she holds to her crotch and makes her sissy brother suck on it. Both women humiliate him as he has made to suck on Kat's dildo at first and the moves on to sucking Brianna's strapon. Then the ladies get him in doggy on the bed as they continue to humiliate him with Kat making her brother suck on the dildo as Brianna spanks and fucks the shit out of him in Doggy position. Then Brianna gets Ellis on his back and fucks him in missionary as his humiliation and dildo sucking at the hands of his sister continues.

Femdom, Double Domination, Incest Roleplay, Mother-Daughter-Son, Threesome, Dildo Sucking, Strapon, Strapon Blowjob, Humiliation, Spanking, Anal, Pegging, Strapon Anal in Doggy & Missionary.

Punishment_Fucked_by_Mom_and_Sister.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote