Thread: Total Control
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 04:13 AM   #47
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)

She takes her time, somewhat unsure of herself. I shiver in revulsion as her tongue makes contact with my inner thigh. I squeeze my eyes shut and turn my head away, praying that it will be over quickly.

"Look at me Brooklynn," I hear Roland say. I open my eyes when I feel his hand grip my chin, turning my face towards his own. He uses his other hand to push the girl's face closer still. My tears spill as I feel her tongue tentatively brush against my labia. My arousal, already begun, grows stronger with the knowledge that her discomfort is almost as intense as my own. I whimper through my gag, horrified at my reaction to the girl's fumbling attempts. Roland glances at her, frowns, and says, "How quickly you forget that your life hangs in the balance. Your enthusiasm leaves much to be desired."

"I can do better! I swear!" she says, turning her head to look at him. She wraps her arms around my thighs and, with a deep, shuddering breath, runs her tongue firmly along my slick flesh. I moan from the sensation before I can stop myself, making Roland smile.

"That's better," he whispers. "Is this the first time for you?" I nod my head, then squeal when I feel the girl's hands pull me open, exposing me completely. Roland releases my chin and focuses his attention on her. I shut my eyes again, willing this to be over, shivering as her tongue flicks softly over my center. "Ah, ah," he says, "I still need you to look at me."

I open my tear-filled eyes and watch as Roland stands and walks around behind her. He unzips his pants, freeing his erection, and positions himself behind the kneeling girl. "Spread your legs for me," he commands her, and she mews in distress as she complies. My jealousy renewed, I glare at him, pulling again at my tightly bound wrists. He enters her slowly, his eyes holding mine, and I feel her moan against me. I shake my head in frustration, but I feel my orgasm build as I watch him thrust into her. Her own pleasure building, the girl tilts her pelvis, allowing him greater access, and presses her face into me fervently. My back arches, and each of Roland's thrusts shove her more firmly against me. My eyes roll back into my head as her tongue plunges into me, and I moan loudly as my thighs close around her head. Looking back at Roland, ashamed of my thrashing, I see a cold smile cross his face as he winks at me.

Pulling from her, he repositions himself. I feel her head raise as she begins to protest. Grabbing her by the hair, Roland roughly pushes her face back down and, in the same motion, slams his entire length into her ass. Her muffled scream against my throbbing flesh sends me over the edge, and I cry out as my hips buck against her. Holding her head in place, Roland continues thrusting brutally until I feel the girl go limp from the pain. Panting, I watch as he pulls away from her and lets her unconscious body fall to the floor. Pushing her to the side, he slides closer to me, and slides his hands into my hair.

"It's time for you to make a decision," he says, breathing heavily...