Thread: Total Control
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 01:32 PM   #41
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)

Directly in front of me there is a leggy blond, naked, gagged, and hung by her wrists from the ceiling. Instantly I recognize her muffled pleas as the noises I’d been hearing. The slapping sound is quickly explained when she lifts her head weakly. Her face still holds the red welts from Roland’s hand. She pleads with me through her eyes but I am bound and helpless. He ties the blindfold again, effectively gagging me and walks around to face me. He stands next to his other captive and she cringes away from him.

“Well Brooklynn, I’d like you to meet……me!”

He pulls the young girl’s head back by her hair and punches her viciously in the stomach. I hear her breath expel in a low wheeze through her gag. I strain against my bonds but to no avail. I am terrified and my breath is coming in small gasps. His eyes hold mine and the cruelty in his gaze is astonishing.

“Surely you suspected,” he says, taking a step towards me. He reaches out and places his hand against my throat, squeezing gently. I pull back but his grasp is persistent. I whimper a little through my gag and my eyes dart between my captor and the tortured girl. His voice is husky as he leans in to whisper in my ear.

“It’s time for you to make a choice,” he breathes. “One of you is going to satisfy my needs tonight. It’s up to you which one.”

My brow furrows in confusion. I can feel the pulse in my neck beating against the palm of his hand. I watch as he reaches behind him and pulls his knife out of his back pocket. He holds it under my chin and I can feel the cool blade against my skin. My eyes are wide and my breathing quickens in fear.

“Before you make your decision, I think you need a little taste of what’s in store.”

He straddles my lap and slides the knife along my breastbone. I sit perfectly still, afraid that he’s going to slice me open, and I close my eyes as I turn my head away. Tears are streaming down my cheeks and I feel him catch one on his tongue.

“Look at me,” he whispers. I open my eyes and do as he asks. He slashes his knife down, cutting the front of my shirt open. I shriek into my gag and jump from the sudden movement. He shows no emotion on his face and I’m now convinced this is going to be the end. The young blond looks terrified, but she watches intently as Roland mauls my bare breasts, the knife pressed to my throat. He pulls an erect nipple into his mouth and uses his now free hand to pull my head back painfully by my hair. The action arches my back and thrusts my breasts towards him obscenely. His insistent mouth sends small shivers of pleasure down my spine.

“Do you want to go home?” he mumbles against my skin. I manage a slightly intelligible yes around my gag and I can feel him smile. He stands up abruptly and returns to his hanging captive. Standing behind her, he reaches around and cups her breasts. I watch as he massages them, telling her how sexy she is. Incredibly, this makes me angry. I seethe with jealousy as I watch him reach around and slide a hand between her legs. As it disappears between her thighs I groan in frustration. Roland looks up at the sound and there is a faint glimmer of humor in his eyes. I glare back at him, unsure of how I feel. He laughs and continues his fondling of the young girl as I watch, helpless in my own private hell...