View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #8
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
I believe back in the seventies they passed laws that dentists couldn't be alone with a female patient under anesthesia. Or was that just a guideline? And wasn't gas more common than Novocaine back then? Are dentists or oral surgeons still alone with anesthetized women? I'd like to think so.

Same with doctors. Nurses always draw the vial and give the shot, in my experience. Would a woman object if a doctor suddenly started giving her a shot? Some TV show had an episode where a doctor gave a woman a shot and rendered her unable to move, but plenty conscious enough to remember everything the doctor did to her. Sounds like a Wonder Drug for a rapist, if such a thing exists.
I during the anesthesia process, one of the medications they give you is a paralytic--required so that there aren't sleep-like sudden movements while surgery is performed. Having that would certainly make for some interesting situations
finman is offline   Reply With Quote