View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I once read a newspaper story about a dentist that was caught molesting females, when they were under anesthesia.
I believe back in the seventies they passed laws that dentists couldn't be alone with a female patient under anesthesia. Or was that just a guideline? And wasn't gas more common than Novocaine back then? Are dentists or oral surgeons still alone with anesthetized women? I'd like to think so.

Same with doctors. Nurses always draw the vial and give the shot, in my experience. Would a woman object if a doctor suddenly started giving her a shot? Some TV show had an episode where a doctor gave a woman a shot and rendered her unable to move, but plenty conscious enough to remember everything the doctor did to her. Sounds like a Wonder Drug for a rapist, if such a thing exists.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote