View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 07:52 PM   #1
bazman

bazman has initial reputation
Default i have a question

well let me start with some backround well i just turned 19 a few months ago i enlisted at 18 and just came back from iraq well i am back because of an injury and my sister was really upset so she has been slepping in my room well when i came back that didnt change she has still been sleeoping in there well over the past few nights i have been noticing her masturbating in my bed with me there well last night i took some sleeping pills and about three this morning i felt my cock being rubbed and i relized it was her so i was gonna yell at her but i didnt i just layed there and then after a few minutes she started to jerk like really hard then i heard her say cool hes still asleep then she locked my door and mounted me i felt her force my cock in her and i started thinking o shit shes a virgin well i just layed there and let her do her thing about 30 mins later i felt her cum like she soaked my bed and me well she started riding harder and slamming me into her then i began to cum when she felt me cum she got off and began to scrape my cum out of her and eat it well after that she cuddled up to me pulled up my boxers and put her panties on when i woke back up she was still there my bed was wet and about an hour ago she asked if i would let her sleep in my room again now i am really confused because i liked it and have been thinking about it all day what should i do should i tell her i know that we fucked and i licked it or how should i let her know so i wont scare her or make her stop olz HELP!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bazman; 08-06-2007 at 08:02 PM.
bazman is offline   Reply With Quote