View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 05:53 AM   #14
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Nikki's screams get intense as connors press his rough hand up her anus more and more she is almost suspended in the air and impaled on his hand and she is frantically trying to get rid of this. She kicks in air, which in turn helps connors to impale her ass more and his whole hand goes in. This is causing unbelievable pain to the tender girl.

With a jerk he takes his hand out and licks blood, Nikki almost collapses but because her hands are tied above, she hangs on the chain...... after a minute or two, she again looks at him when he is unbinding her but keeps her hands tied behind. Her attention is shifted now to one of the men who jumps near and in frustration, he scratches the floor. Niki's eyes get wider in trying to measure the brutal power that creature possess and there are many in the room like him. She feels weak and almost collapses inside when she hears connors sayiing "oh, don't worry," he says. "i won't let them kill you. that's for me to do... or another of my expierements. but i will let them have their way with you now."

Her heart skips a beat when she hears u speaking to ur men "you can take her now... be as rough as you like. but don't kill her. that's my job."

Niki screams Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo as she sees several of them approaching towards her. They must be more then 10 and as she hears you saying she should run now, she tries to run but with hands tied behind and her pussy and ass tortured by connors brutal fingers, she doesnt get as much pace as she wants, she decides to rush to connors again, she almost sits on her knees, connors, "I beg u, I plea u for mercy, forgive me and stop them, please, I cant run, please stop them and let me go please....."
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote