View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 12:11 AM   #13
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He smiles, pressing deeper into her anus, hearing it crunch and resist. He'd play with it more... shove his whole hand deep into her... but he can hear the compies' becoming agitated, scratching at the floor with large three toed feet, jaws snapping and talons clicking, their chirps sounding distorted from men's vocal cords. He sighs and rips his hand away from her anus, running his tongue over the blood.
He comes up before nikki slowly running his tongue over the remaining blood. "you really do taste good, nikki," he says. And wipes the blood roughly on her left breast. "i'd love to play with you more, but the men are getting impatient."
as if in reply one lets out a long gutteral growl. He signals with his hand for it to remain still.. it does so... but scrapes the floor with one foot, gouging long marks into it. Connors can see nikki is terriffied. "oh, don't worry," he says. "i won't let them kill you. that's for me to do... or another of my expierements. but i will let them have their way with you now."
He turns towards the men who are starting to come out of the shadows. they are still wearing clothes but their bodies have grown larger, with long scales, the noses retreating to thin slits, eyes narrowed into yellow lines. and the ends of their feet and hands are ending in wickedly curved talons. all snarl, teeth clicking.
connors unbuckles the binds over nikki's head removing the chain, but leaving her arms bound behind her back, confined by the metal cuffs around her wrist.
connors turns towards the compies. "you can take her now... be as rough as you like. but don't kill her. that's my job."
they answer with gutteral growls, scratching the floor. connors turns his attention to nikki, crossing his arms behind his back. "I think you should run now."
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote