View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #10
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Blood trickles down when connors backhands Niki. She screams when her hairs are pulled.

She gets terrified like hell when she hears "Treat you like this?" after all the ways you ridiculed and mocked me and now you dare complain?" "no my dear nikki, I am treating you like this because you deserve it. You won't take part in my rapture, only in the pain I will press upon you from it.", "i have plenty of reason to hurt you. It will be slow,and it will be painful."

Niki's tnder body shivers with fears of what can happen now as this man has now become a beast, an animal who just cannot be controlled by a weak, hurt and bound girl who is naked and now scared. She starts praying God in her mind but her prays are disturbed and she had to scream again when the lube enters her mouth and she was slapped severely before that. She started coughing, she wanted to spit that out but she couldnt. She got disgusting feelings when connors held her cheeks, as if a reptile has held it. But those things were of less importance. The first priority was to escape and she was unable to think on it because of the intense pain inflicted on her body by connors. She kept crying, with huge difficulty she said, " I........I.......... aaaaam...... exxxxxttre...mlll......y s.....ooooorr.rr..r....rrr...y....yy...." Her eyes were full of tears......
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote