View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 01:13 PM   #9
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Connors back hands her across the face severely, nikki's lips cracking. "Treat you like this?" he growls, gripping the front of her hair, pulling on her scalp. "Treat you like this? after all the ways you ridiculed and mocked me and now you dare complain?" He spits on her left eye and slaps her again on her opposing cheek, the loud crack echoing in the room. "no my dear nikki, I am treating you like this because you deserve it. You won't take part in my rapture, only in the pain I will press upon you from it."
He pulls out some lube, squirting it on his fingers and shoves his hand roughly into nikki's mouth, filling her mouth with the phermones, kneading the insides of her mouth. "no, my dear nikki," says connors. "i have plenty of reason to hurt you. It will be slow," and he grabs her lower teeth, jerking her face foreward. "and it will be painful." and he pushes her face back and slaps her one more time for good measure, before squirting more phermone laced lube on his hand.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote